We offer fast, secure, cloud-based email to all of our subscribers. You may access it by clicking here or by setting it up on your devices. If you'd like to set up a new email account, get started by contacting us via the chat window or by calling 1-844-4CHEROKEE.
Access Anywhere – you may access your Cherokee Communications webmail securely through many web-enabled devices, including your browser, smartphone, desktop, laptop, or tablet.
1. Click here to access your email online.
2. Enter your Username. It should look something like this: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Enter your new password.
Accessing from computers, tablets and smartphones
- Click here for our client configuration tool.
- Follow the easy step-by-step instructions.
- This works for most setups, but if you're having trouble, see the tips below.
Useful Tips + FAQ
Help with login
Be sure to use your @cherokeecomm.com email as your login. Don’t worry – you’ll still be able to access your @cherokeetel.com account, but this will be your primary login from now on.
Help with password
Lost or forgotten password? We emailed passwords earlier this week, so check your inbox. If that doesn’t work, call us, and we’ll help you recover it.
If you’re still having trouble, we’re here to help. Please call us during normal business hours at 580-434-5375 or email email@example.com
Don’t see your solution above? Call, email or come by during regular business hours.
403 N Service Road
Calera, OK 74720